• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vauctions Sale 318 - Now Online

VAuctions Sale 318
    Sponsored by Triskeles Auctions

Closing Tuesday December 15, starting at 12:00 PM CST

VAuctions Sale 318, sponsored by Triskeles Auctions, is now online and open for bidding. This sale will close on Tuesday December 15, starting at 12 PM CST, with lots closing every 20 seconds. The buyer's fee for this sale will be 12% and there are no bank fees or other charges.

This sale features 691 lots of Greek, Roman, Byzantine, World, British and US coins, medals, antiquities and 157 lots of important numismatic literature titles. Some of the highlights from this sale include: a very nice Siculo-Punic tetradrachm, a superb Athens tetradrachm, two rare coins from Knosssos, an attractive elephant tetradrachm of Seleukos I, a long run of Parthia, Persis and Sasanian issues, a choice Huvishka stater, an AntinoŘs drachm, a rare Varus countermark from the Mabbott Collection, a large offering of 3rd century sestertii, an unpublished Carinus medallion, an unrecorded Aethelstan Penny, several nice Aethelred II pennies, and a Sihtric I phase I penny. Literature highlights include a complete set of BMC Greek, Alfoldi's work on contorniates and a complete 9 volume set of Mitchiner on Indo-Greek coins.

We are currently preparing our 2016 auction schedule. Contact Barry Murphy at bpmurphy@vcoins.com if you would like to consign to an upcoming auction.

Attached Files

VAuctions Sale 318 Closing Tomorrow - December 15

Just a reminder that this sale closes tomorrow.

Thank you.

Barry Murphy

Comment

Working...
    X