Mrs. Roro / Mr. Tarzai

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrs. Roro / Mr. Tarzai

Both users have been permanently banned from the site.

Kind regards,

Bill

Good going, Bill. You were more patient with them than I would have been.

Roxburgh

Comment

No complaints here, but what was the "straw that broke the camel's back?"

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
        Both users have been permanently banned from the site.

Kind regards,

Bill

LOL

Wait til you see who signed up as our newest member.

I am thinking perhaps these are Hindus, and not so much Palestinian Christians.

I believe this will not be the last reincarnation.

Namaste
        "When you are in Rome live in the Roman style; when you are elsewhere live as they live elsewhere" St. Ambrose (340-397) to St. Augustine.

Comment

Originally posted by 4to2centophilia View Post
          LOL

Namaste
          Is the human rights. Do not hate rights to religion, whether Christian or Jew or Muslim, and whether the owner of other faiths, we love Rights Light World civilization and science and the future, but no doubt love certified, and ask who At the Forum on certified, and the Contact us in Palestine, and requested the purchase of certain pieces, and we turned it down, and you know very well that we will not sell the pieces for traders because you sent us addresses of dealers in Switzerland and reject correspondence, and we also ask and ask On the status of these pieces put in the museum ,if the museum put administration in formulating them, for all people enjoy watching these pieces, and money is indispensable rights, and the rich and the poor will live indefinitely and another one in the world.
          * Back to the Forum to benefit not only to put any pieces *
          * If you want to separate administration in this subscription, we have no objection to that, I will not come back again, and love to participate in the Forum for Culture *
          we put mrs.roro Instead mrs. roro

Comment

Originally posted by 4to2centophilia View Post
            LOL

Namaste
            I'm clairvoyant.
            "When you are in Rome live in the Roman style; when you are elsewhere live as they live elsewhere" St. Ambrose (340-397) to St. Augustine.

Comment

Sadly. Many around here do not speak Babelfish...otherwise we might actually understand what is being said.

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by mrs.roro View Post
                Is the human rights. Do not hate rights to religion, whether Christian or Jew or Muslim, and whether the owner of other faiths, we love Rights Light World civilization and science and the future, but no doubt love certified, and ask who At the Forum on certified, and the Contact us in Palestine, and requested the purchase of certain pieces, and we turned it down, and you know very well that we will not sell the pieces for traders because you sent us addresses of dealers in Switzerland and reject correspondence, and we also ask and ask On the status of these pieces put in the museum ,if the museum put administration in formulating them, for all people enjoy watching these pieces, and money is indispensable rights, and the rich and the poor will live indefinitely and another one in the world.
                * Back to the Forum to benefit not only to put any pieces *
                * If you want to separate administration in this subscription, we have no objection to that, I will not come back again, and love to participate in the Forum for Culture *
                we put mrs.roro Instead mrs. roro
                Yet the gist seems clear enough to discern. She seems (1) to wish that she not be discriminated against on the basis of what her nationality or creed may be perceived to be, (2) to continue to deny that the info. she gleans from this forum will be used in the selling of these items, (3) to defend the her perceived right to publish these images on a site like this for the benefit of the public, and (4) to concede that it is the right of those who govern this forum to deny her further access.

Comment

that last point (4) is most important IMHO

Comment

I have some sympathy for Mrs Roro but dont know all the facts no doubt.

Brgds

Alex
                    The meek shall inherit the earth - so buy a meek

Comment

Working...
                    X